Monday, April 6, 2009

Entry One

After reading many blogs on different subjects and finding them helpful as a learning tool and motivation I thought I'd start my own. Who knows, someone else may benefit from it. And, if no-one else reads it this blog will act as my own report card of progress. Sort of a work partner to keep me going and making headway.

I'll start with the basics and history. As I see how this goes, I'll add detail to the restoration projects, if others find them helpful. Wherever I can, I'll add links to other blogs, passing along the great information I've utilized so far.

Hopefully, I'll be making my 1965 Airstream Sovereign International trailer more usable for the 2009 Madison, WI rally. More usable means: safe to tow, operational with lights and if possible, cooking and HVAC. Less than 3 months and counting. I know, nothing like waiting until the last minute. Well, sometimes life gets in the way.

So here goes. Entry number one....Now What?

No comments:

Post a Comment