Monday, April 6, 2009

Now What Do I Do With It?


Funny thing about Aluminitus symptom #4: Spacial assumption disorder.

Oh sure, I can fit that in the driveway...no problem.
A statement made by many optimisitc Aluminitus sufferers.



Here's an artsy photo of my driveway looking from my garage to the street. Our house is on the right. The beige stuff to the left is my neighbors house, which I can touch with my toes still on my driveway. This is going to be fun...

Looking back, I don't know where or how I thought I'd work on it there. Something about knocking down the old garage and somehow getting the city to allow me to build a monster garage replacement in my back yard. The wife was understandably dismayed about the purchase and more so about the Goliath sitting in the driveway blocking the view out her kitchen & living room windows. Blotting out the sun, so to speak.

Here she sat...waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment